Pewter No-chip - 457 x 537 mm
Offcuts are a great way to get to know Foresso, however you should note the following -
- Offcuts are sold as seen and we do not accept returns nor alterations, except if damaged in transit.
- Offcuts may have finished edges, cut edges, factory edges, or a combination thereof.
- Offcut surfaces will be finished with our standard hardwax oil.
Foresso is made by hand using natural materials. As such you can expect variance between products, and within a sheet. This includes:
- Wood chip colour
- Surface flatness
- Inclusions of small indentations and pinholes
- Flatness across length and width can vary between 1-10mm.
- Sheets are sensitive to cold and can arrive bowed.
- Sheets have plenty of flex and can easily be fixed flat.
Check our Lead Time page for current timings.
Pale yellows and pinks through to deep browns and brown-reds. The wood grain is fibrous and often includes small knots and whirls.
Rich dark brown to pale coffee brown. The wood grain is consistent and sometimes includes dark, almost black, lines and figuring.
Pale orange-brown to a rich orange or dark brown with distinctive dark rings throughout.
A consistent mid brown with light brown rays spreading across the grain. Knots and burr add extra interest to the surface.
Designed for Life
Foresso contains no VOCs and no formaldehyde, making it a healthy and long lasting choice for interiors.
Foresso can be altered on site or in the workshop with off-the-shelf tools and cutters.
Visit our Fabrication Guidelines page to see instructional videos and access more resources.