Foresso Table Tops - Circles
Made to order with a 4-6 week lead time.
- 6mm Foresso on an 18mm plywood substrate.
- Pre-finished with a food safe hardwax oil with good resistance to spills, stains, and scratching.
Price inclusive of VAT.
Foresso is made by hand using natural materials. As such you can expect variance between products, and within a sheet. This includes:
- Wood chip colour
- Surface flatness
- Inclusions of small indentations and pinholes
- Flatness across length and width can vary between 1-10mm.
- Sheets are sensitive to cold and can arrive bowed.
- Sheets have plenty of flex and can easily be fixed flat.
Pale yellows and pinks through to deep browns and brown-reds. The wood grain is fibrous and often includes small knots and whirls.
Rich dark brown to pale coffee brown. The wood grain is consistent and sometimes includes dark, almost black, lines and figuring.
Pale orange-brown to a rich orange or dark brown with distinctive dark rings throughout.
A consistent mid brown with light brown rays spreading across the grain. Knots and burr add extra interest to the surface.
Leadtime & Delivery
All furniture : 4-6 weeks
Small and Medium table tops are delivered via a next day tracked service.
Large table tops are delivered using 1-2 day pallet freight. Large table tops weigh approximately 50kg so must be unloaded by 2 people.
Simply Made in Britain
We make everything in our Birmingham workshop using the highest quality materials.
Every piece is hand finished and sealed with natural hardwax oil.
Designed for Life
Foresso contains no VOCs and no formaldehyde, making it a healthy and long lasting choice.